My first whip attempt.
Ever since I was a kid watching Indiana Jones, I wanted my own bull whip. But buying a one-off custom whip can get pricey. And leather is a very expensive material to use as a newbie. So I thought about paracord.
Substituting paracord with leather requires a few extra steps to compensate for the “heft” leather gives you. If not done properly, you will basically be flinging a wet noodle around.
Whipmaking master, Bernie Wojcicki of Em Brand Whips, has posted a step by step instructions on YouTube. Rhett kelly also post a few tips with nylon whip making.
It can be very challenging, but very rewarding when you you pop off that first “crack”
- lovdoc8404 likes this
- cbagterp likes this
- animatical likes this
- sweet-plush-rump likes this
- totallynotagentphilcoulson reblogged this from swknotworks
- bootsonmyfeet reblogged this from swknotworks
- everythingparacorduk likes this
- bigrelly76 likes this
- pennoyboy reblogged this from swknotworks
- swknotworks posted this